Some inspiring bollywood movies of sports genre that you must watch
Bollywood or the Hindi Film Industry has time to time given us some masterpieces to rejoice and cherish on. If you are feeling low and need some motivation, you can anytime watch these amazing sports movies to take you through an amazing journey that will captivate your mind.
Here I present to you some mind blowing sports movies that you shouldn’t miss :-
1) Iqbal – Iqbal is definitely a story of struggle and hardships. It’s a story of a deaf and mute boy who carries an unbridled passion for cricket. In his journey to donne a blue jersey, he is helped by his sister and a former drunkard player under whose tutelage he carry forwards his dream.
2) Chak de India – The movie that starred SRK as lead instilled a feeling of patriotism among the audience. The movie is based on the journey of Indian Women’s hockey team under the guidance of a former Hockey captain Kabir Khan who put in everything in his capacity to make the girl’s team victorious by beating Australia in the finals, against all odds.
3) Ms Dhoni – ‘The untold story’ – The story is about Indian cricket team’s legendary wicketkeeper batsman Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his journey from being a ticket collector to a trophy collector.
4) Paan Singh Tomar – Based on the true story of Paan Singh Tomar, the story is intriguing enough to give you chills. This is the story of an Indian athlete and 7 time national steeplechase champion who later turned into dreaded dacoit in the Chambal valley owing to vicious circumstances in life.
5) Bhaag Milkha Bhaag – Brilliantly played by Farhan Akhtar, the story is based on the life of legendary athlete Milkha Singh and his ascension to success. This motivational movie will help you understand the physical and mental disposition in a player’s life.
Do watch out these movies to instill the real feeling of sportsmanship, patriotism, perseverance and motivation.