Sanga to lead MCC squad for three T20s in PakistanJanuary 30, 2020
- Custodian of cricket laws, the Marylebone Cricket Club, has announced a 12-member squad dominated by English County regulars to play three matches in Pakistan next month under the captaincy of its current president Kumar Sangakkara.
- The Club will play two PSL teams Lahore Qalandars and Multan Sultans in the T20 format and will also face Pakistan’s domestic T20 champions Northern.
- The MCC squad includes experienced England all-rounder Ravi Bopara, who switched from Essex to Sussex this winter and has most recently been playing in the Bangladesh Premier League.
- MCC chief executive and secretary Guy Lavender will accompany the squad as team manager, with Ajmal Shahzad providing coaching.
- Squad: Kumar Sangakkara, Ravi Bopara, Michael Burgess, Oliver Hannon-Dalby, Fred Klaassen, Michael Leask, Arron Lilley, Imran Qayyum, Will Rhodes, Safyaan Sharif, Roelof van der Merwe, Ross Whiteley.