ISL: Play-offs to be played from March 3, final scheduled for March 18February 4, 2023
The Indian Super League on Friday announced the dates for 2022-23 playoffs and final. The play-ofs will be played from March 3, 2023 to March 13, 202. The final will be played on March 18, 2023.
The top two teams at the end of the league stage will automatically qualify for the semi-finals. Teams finishing 3rd to 6th will feature in a single-leg play-off to determine the other two semi-finalists.
Format / Dates of play-offs as per the positions in League table
· Knockout 1: March 3 – 4th placed team (Home team) vs 5th placed team (Away Team)
· Knockout 2: March 4 – 3rd placed team (Home team) vs 6th placed team (Away )
· Semi-final 1 – 1st leg: March 7 – 1st placed team (Home team) vs Winner of Knockout 1
· Semi-final 2 – 1st leg: March 9 – 2nd placed team (Home team) vs Winner of Knockout 2
· Semi-final 1 – 2nd leg: March 12 – Winner of Knockout 1 (Home team) vs 1st placed team
· Semi-final 2 – 2nd leg: March 13 – Winner of Knockout 2 (Home team) vs 2nd placed team
The venue of the Indian Super League final will be announced soon.