IPL on 30th MarchMarch 31, 2019, Delhi
Match 9: Kings XI Punjab v/s Mumbai Indians
- Mumbai Indians bKings XI Punjab beat y 8 wickets.
- The talented Rahul was unbeaten on 71 off 57 balls with KXIP reaching the 177-run target in only 18.4 overs.
- HardikPandya once again provided the final flourish after yet another middle-order collapse as Mumbai Indians managed 176 for 7 vs KXIP
Match 10: Delhi Capital v/s Kolkata Knight Riders
- Delhi Capitals defeat Kolkata Knight Riders in season’s first Super Over.
- DC scored 10/1 in the Super Over, whereas KagisoRabada’s fiery over restricted KKR to 7/1 to win the nail-biting affair at the Feroz Shah Kotla in Delhi.
- The epic clash witnessed IPL 2019’s first Super Over in which KagisoRabada bowled some sensational yorkers to help Delhi Capitals win the match against Kolkata Knight Riders. Andre Russell started the Super Over with a boundary but Rabada’s consecutive yorkers were enough to stop KKR get their third back-to-back win in IPL 2019.
- Dinesh Karthik’s intelligent knock of 50 runs in 36 deliveries put him straight back into the contention for India’s No. 4 spot at the World Cup. DK displayed brilliant batting skills as he mixed up his innings with clever singles, twos and some big hits to take KKR to a good score of 185 runs.
- Delhi Capitals’ form has been quite good in the on-going IPL 2019. Their Indian players’ core stands apart in the current campaign and if they continue to prove their worth then it could be very well DC’s season to break their title drought and lift the coveted trophy for the very first time.