Bumrah returns to India’s T20I & ODI squad; Rohit & Shami restedDecember 24, 2019
- Fit again after a long layoff for his back injury, pacer Jasprit Bumrah has been named in India’s Twenty20 and One-Day Internationals squad by the Board of Control for Cricket in India on Monday.
- India’s white-ball vice captain Rohit Sharma and Mohammed Shami have, meanwhile,
been restedfor the T20Is against Sri Lanka, which will be India’s first assignment in 2020.
- Opener Shikhar Dhawan, who had a gash on his
knee whichrequired 25 stitches, has also made a comeback to both the squads.
- For T20Is against Sri Lanka: Virat Kohli (captain), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Sanju Samson, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shivam Dube, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav,Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Navdeep Saini, Jasprit Bumrah, Washington Sundar
- For ODIs against Australia: Virat Kohli (captain), Rohit Sharma (vice captain), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal,Kuldeep Yadav, Navdeep Saini,Jasprit Bumrah,Shardul Thakur, Mohd. Shami