What is Gardening?
When a land is cultivated or tended to as a hobby or a pastime to grow flowers, fruits, vegetables, shrubs or herbs it is considered Gardening.
Gardening may be done in the following ways such as-
- Indoor Gardening- growing of houseplants within a residence, building or green house.
- Native plant Gardening- gardening that is done by adapting to growing plants of a native area.
- Water Gardening- growing of plants that are adapted to ponds or pools.
- Container Gardening- concerned with growing plants in any container be it indoor or outdoor
- Community Gardening-is gardening done by a community or people belonging to a neighborhood to cater to clean and beautiful surroundings.
- Organic Gardening- growing plants without the use of chemicals and fertilizers in a natural way.
Simple Gardening requires no special skill. It is a work of passion and fondness of either to make your residence, neighborhood, parks beautiful or because you have a special thrive to connect to nature. But there are special procedures for growing certain types of plants and they require specialization thereof.