What is candle making?
The art of making a candle is referred to as candle making. A candle is a wick that can be ignited(burnt) and is embedded in wax or any other flammable solid substance to provide light and fragrance.
Candle making is a form of art that has become a widely popular hobby today.
The materials required to make a candle are-
- Melting wax
- Jar or a tin (moulds to pour the melted wax into)
- Coloring agents (to make a colored candle)
- Scent (to add fragrance to the candle)
- Candle thermometer (to ascertain the melting of the wax)
- Double boiler (large pot and a small pot)