What are the preparatory steps which are to be followed before starting the Yoga practice?
These are the few steps you should follow before starting the Yoga Practise :
- You should study each asana properly before practising it.
- Follow the breathing instructions given to you.
- Do not hold the breath after attaining the final posture.
- Stop immediately if your muscles are overloaded or you can suffer from severe body pain.
- Maintain the full control over the movements of your limbs while performing asana
- Release the asana posture if your muscle starts vibrating.
- As far as possible keep your eyes closed during the practice.