What accessories should I provide my kid for training in Ballet?
One of the most gracious and elegant dance form, it is performed with fluency and high athletic movements. You can enroll your son or your daughter to learn being a Danseur or Danseuse.
The accessories essential for Ballet are:
- Leotard(a type of dance clothing that looks like a single piece bathing suit)made of spandex or lycra.
- White tight fitting shirt for male ballet dancers or leotard both are allowed
- Tights for both boys and girls usually black in color for boys and pink or black for girls
- Black fitting shorts are allowable for younger boys
- Ballet flats or dolly shoes slippers with elastics that are sewn on both sides so that the shoe does not come off
- Ballet dancers when girls have to tie their hair in a bun so that their neck movements are viewable easily, so they need hair accessories to tie their hair up