Name a few Debating Institutes in India?
Debating is a form of public speaking or perhaps the best form of training lawyers how to put forth their assertions after research and stand up to the cross questioning.
A s such in India there are no institutes that take up only debate as a subject in their curriculum but almost all colleges are actively involved in contests and competitions on debating.
Here are a few law colleges that could be of help if you want to opt for debating as a subject.
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore
- Ashoka University , Kundli, Haryana
- Faculty of Law, Delhi University
- Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, School of Law
- Indian Society of International Law
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Symbiosis law college, Pune