My candles are not giving enough smell. Can you suggest me some solution ?
Yes sure. Here are few possible reasons why your candles may not be giving enough smell :
1) The fragrance you have used might be of low quality.
2) You might not have used sufficient quantity of fragrance.
3) You might have added too much vybar.
4) You might have left your wax on flame for too long allowing the fragrance to evaporate.
5) The wax you are using might be not porous enough.
Here are some solutions for your problem :
1) You should always use 1 oz. of fragrance per lb. of wax.
2) Add 1/2 tsp. of vybar per lb. of wax.
3) Do not flame your candle once you have poured fragrance in it.
4) Always use wax having good porosity.