How to plan a nutritional diet for my child?
Healthy diet is essential for children to grow and prevent them against obesity related problems. To plan an ideal nutritional diet for your child
- The food that your child eats should comprise of fruits and vegetables in quantity that is almost half of what is in the plate.
- Junk and fast food should be controlled and permitted in limitations.
- Make your child understand the essence of drinking milk/ fresh juice and water rather than aerated drink and artificially flavored tinned juices.
- Give your child food that are boiled, steamed or grilled rather than fried.
- Rather than refined grains switch on to consumption of whole grain breads and cereals.
- Provide food rich in proteins such as meat, eggs and nuts in adequate quantity.
Besides these general criteria you can plan as per your child’s age and his personal requirements regarding vitamins and minerals, accordingly.