Can you give few tips on how should I introduce the topic among audience in debating?
Debate is an argumentative approach to a topic which is emphatically presented with evidence to back it up.
Topic of the debate is the crux and its introduction needs to be attractive yet enforced with some catchy reference to attract the audience.
Before we move on to how you should introduce the topic among the audience it is essential to understand that each debater has his/her own style and they can either be subdued or forceful about it still you can introduce your topic –
- Start with a catchy line
- Develop eye contact with the audience
- Speak clearly and assertively
- Formulate sentences which clearly bring out the essence of the topic.
- The introduction of the topic should be inclusive of description and a statement to where the topic will be taken.
- Be explicit in defining how the topic will be dealt with.
- Be persuasive and interesting while introducing your topic.
- Do not stress much of facts and statistics in the introduction to make it boring.