Are there any certifications or qualifying levels for Karate? If yes, list a few of them.
Karate learning process does not involve any certification or degree/diploma/post graduation. Instead there are different colored belts that signifies the levels of the learner.
* White Belt - It is meant for the beginner or for the one who is new to the Karate. The student has to undertake the new challenge while starting learning the karate skill.
* Yellow Belt - Acquiring the yellow belt signifies that the learner is open to follow instructions and participate in the training.
* Orange Belt - It means that the person can defend himself/herself against violence or attack from the opponent wearing the same color belt.
* Green Belt - It signifies that the person can break a plank of wood with the tap.
* Blue Belt - With this belt, the person become ready to participate as the perfect contender for the tournament.
* Purple Belt - This belt allow the person to start exploring and learning the skills of Ryu’s moveset.
* Brown Belt - Acquiring the brown belt will allow the person to start training in the ancient art of Japanese weaponry.
* Red Belt - This indicates that the learner is just one belt away from the Black belt. The learner becomes partially master after the getting this belt.
* Black Belt - This is the top most level of expertise in Karate acquiring which means the learner has mastered the art and skill of the best martial art.